DD dth installation

Mohit Mangal

Reaction score
Hi

Can you provide me with any number that provides dd dth installation in Mumbai? Also, whats the cost and are there different set top box? Think there is no HD connection in this..Pls. clarify?

Hi

Can you provide me with any number that provides dd dth installation in Mumbai? Also, whats the cost and are there different set top box? Think there is no HD connection in this..Pls. clarify?

hi Mohit, getting a person to install DD Direct is difficult. The easy method is get a DISH TV antenna fixed , you wil get the antenna set for 600-700 Rs, borrow a dish tv stb from your friend. tell the guy to fix it according to dish tv standards. dont tell him about freedish and all.

DIsh Tv antenna is fixed in such a way to capture data from 3 satellites. Insat,SES8 and NSS6. once configured, remove the dish tv stb and connect FTA stb. you will get freedish signal strognly and correctly.

i am a person frequently change cities. i will get a local guy and get a dish tv antenna fixed and connect my SOLID box. you will get dish tv free channels also in this menthod.

go to any shop which sells dth, ask them u need a service guy to install. they will give u contact.
for dish tv dish antenna u will get in electronic shops, the parabolic one.

dont get the round antenna like airtel and tatasky, it may capture insat, but signal will be weak.

hi Mohit, getting a person to install DD Direct is difficult. The easy method is get a DISH TV antenna fixed , you wil get the antenna set for 600-700 Rs, borrow a dish tv stb from your friend. tell the guy to fix it according to dish tv standards. dont tell him about freedish and all.

DIsh Tv antenna is fixed in such a way to capture data from 3 satellites. Insat,SES8 and NSS6. once configured, remove the dish tv stb and connect FTA stb. you will get freedish signal strognly and correctly.

i am a person frequently change cities. i will get a local guy and get a dish tv antenna fixed and connect my SOLID box. you will get dish tv free channels also in this menthod.
What is solid box.. and from where to get it.. how much it cost..??

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock