Breaking DD Free Dish Cannot Use word 'Dish' says Delhi HC

• Thread starter Deep.S
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 44
  • Views: Views 6,747
In my Personal Opinion I dont Found Anything That Much Wrong in those some post. After Reading Those Posts, A Smile Came Into My Face. According To Me Those Comment Was Funny not Insulting or degrading.
I am not oppose anyone decision. I Jist Share my Personal Opinion.
Yeah, but it's complicated bro. Managing the forum is not that easy. You have to be neutral. So if we allow this today, tomorrow the same will happen for Airtel and Tatasky. When that happens, nobody will agree. Ppl will compare this instance. So it's better to be neutral and disallow these now. Let's not take everything so seriously and let's not question everything.

Yeah, but it's complicated bro. Managing the forum is not that easy. You have to be neutral. So if we allow this today, tomorrow the same will happen for Airtel and Tatasky. When that happens, nobody will agree. Ppl will compare this instance. So it's better to be neutral and disallow these now. Let's not take everything so seriously and let's not question everything.
Bro Please Read Full Post First. I am Not Questioning Anyone Decision. I Just Share My Opinion. So Whats Wrong In It To Share My Opinion. And Whats Everything I am Questioning?? Can You Tell Me?? For Being Neutral, Everyone Knew That I am Neutral or Not.

Last edited:
Bro Please Read Full Post First. I am Not Questioning Anyone Decision. I Just Share My Opinion. So Whats Wrong In It To Share My Opinion. And Whats Everything I am Questioning?? Can You Tell Me??
Haha... I posted it for everyone quoting yours.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock