Breaking DD Free Dish Cannot Use word 'Dish' says Delhi HC

• Thread starter Deep.S
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 44
  • Views: Views 6,776
And how exactly post's on this thread are abusive? For violation of Fundamental right to speech, this forum can be easily sued do you know that. Fundamental rights are above any law in this country do you really think your forum rules will stand a chance? I know this comment will be deleted but who cares🤐

Ofcourse fundamental rights are above everything. But your fundamental right doesn't grant permission to do anything.👇

In India, this right is granted by Article 19(1)(a). However, this right of freedom to speech and expression is not completely unchecked. Article 19 (2) allows for reasonable restrictions to be imposed on all fundamental rights, including that of freedom to speech and expression.

So yes, we do stand a chance.

Ofcourse fundamental rights are above everything. But your fundamental right doesn't grant permission to do anything.👇

So yes, we do stand a chance.
Nope you don't, those reasonable restrictions can be laid down by either Parliament or court subject to law and order. You have no authority to curb freedom of speech of other citizen.

Prasar Bharti Broadcasting Corporation of India can think of this Suggession to Revamp their Direct to Home Service 👇

Disclaimer:-
-------------------------------
This is a Complete Imagination Work from My Point of View.
Resemblance to Presence of this Logo to any Reality is Purely Coincidental.

Last edited:
Prasar Bharti Broadcasting Corporation of India can think of this Suggession to Revamp their Direct to Home Service
Disclaimer:-
-------------------------------
This is a Complete Imagination Work from My Point of View.
Resemblance to Presence of this Logo to any Reality is Purely Coincidental.
Then Star will complain. Why can't it be simple DD Free or Basic DTH?

We do not have the authority to enforce rules all over. But ddf being a private and closed community, can formulate its own set of rules. and we have clearly mentioned the restrictions on the terms, privacy policy and the forum rules. It's not necessary for anyone who doesn't agree to it to register on the site. It is clearly mentioned not to use the site if you don't agree to it. You have agreed to it accepted to follow it in order to use the site. Now talking otherwise. 🤷

And please do understand about freedom of speech. The freedom of speech gives you freedom to speak and prevents the govt. to curb your freedom. I can't go out to the street and start abusing my neighbour saying i have freedom of speech. He would just kick me on the face. No questions asked.

A forum or any website for that matter is a private property and can impose restrictions about how THEIR OWN SITE works. We aren't misusing the power, but don't misuse your fundamental rights.

We do not have the authority to enforce rules all over. But ddf being a private and closed community, can formulate its own set of rules. and we have clearly mentioned the restrictions on the terms, privacy policy and the forum rules. It's not necessary for anyone who doesn't agree to it to register on the site. It is clearly mentioned not to use the site if you don't agree to it. You have agreed to it accepted to follow it in order to use the site. Now talking otherwise. 🤷

And please do understand about freedom of speech. The freedom of speech gives you freedom to speak and prevents the govt. to curb your freedom. I can't go out to the street and start abusing my neighbour saying i have freedom of speech. He would just kick me on the face. No questions asked.

A forum or any website for that matter is a private property and can impose restrictions about how THEIR OWN SITE works. We aren't misusing the power, but don't misuse your fundamental rights.
Where exactly have people abused someone on This thread? people just gave funny names using their own sense of humor and they are being threatened for actions due to this.

Writs can be issued against private forums too for your information.
Mukesh Kumar And Others vs The Debts Recovery Tribunal Rep., ... on 16 November, 2015

Where exactly have people abused someone on This thread? people just gave funny names using their own sense of humor and they are being threatened for actions due to this.
This was the rule quoted.
Replies posted on the sole intention of promoting/defaming any service provider is not entertained.
If we see few replies on this thread, it clearly looks like intentional defamation of DD, which we don't entertain.

Writs can be issued against private forums too for your information.
Mukesh Kumar And Others vs The Debts Recovery Tribunal Rep., ... on 16 November, 2015
We have set simple rules to keep the Forum clean, and I don't think members need to refer such complex clauses in the Law or Constitution to follow them. Please read our Rules here and abide to them to have a happy stay.

https://dreamdth.com/community/help/terms/

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock