Breaking DD Free Dish Cannot Use word 'Dish' says Delhi HC

• Thread starter Deep.S
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 44
  • Views: Views 6,742
Now Dishtv must be prevented to get DD freedish channels..
Agreed. DD has served Dish TV directly with every channels they have on their platform which they didn't do for any other DTH service providers. Now such trouble for themselves by same company wasn't expected at all.

Agreed. DD has served Dish TV directly with every channels they have on their platform which they didn't do for any other DTH service providers. Now such trouble for themselves by same company wasn't expected at all.
Same was the case with SITI. All FTA channels came via Free Dish.

In my Personal Opinion I dont Found Anything That Much Wrong in those some post. After Reading Those Posts, A Smile Came Into My Face. According To Me Those Comment Was Funny not Insulting or degrading.
I am not oppose anyone decision. I Jist Share my Personal Opinion.

My now deleted post was violating the rules as I brought SC's order and TRAI's tariff which is no fault of DD Free's team.
Funny is how you replaced your post silently and the content was change for which i had to undo my Funny reaction. You could atleast have asked us via TTT if your post was violating our policy. It wasn't actually and you reached to a conclusion on your own.

Funny is how you replaced your post silently and the content was change for which i had to undo my Funny reaction. You could atleast have asked us via TTT if your post was violating our policy. It wasn't actually and you reached to a conclusion on your own.
No, I reported and got that post deleted. Since the word 'free loader' also seemed defaming too. I edited my post. My bad I should've reported the other post. And I was confused at that moment.

Last edited:
Such a crap and mean DTH operator dishtv.....they were using dd free dish channels even after TRAI new regulations now when they are seeing no profit from the alliance simply got sense to abuse DD free dish....
Jis thali me khaya usime chhed

Such a crap and mean DTH operator dishtv.....they were using dd free dish channels even after TRAI new regulations now when they are seeing no profit from the alliance simply got sense to abuse DD free dish....
Jis thali me khaya usime chhed
They won't survive for long anyway. DD can laugh once they're taken over by Airtel or completely liquidated. They don't deserve to survive.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock