Breaking DD News HD added on LCN 501

TATASKY Added DD NEWSHD

here is ss

24ePIqT.jpg

FWasOBV.jpg

VKpBUdR.jpg

TS trying to compensate dropping of 2 important and one not so important HD channels by adding a 'Nothing' HD channel.

TS trying to compensate dropping of 2 important and one not so important HD channels by adding a 'Nothing' HD channel.
They're having almost all HD Channels so at least they added one as replacement:wink:

Remember because of whom it got dropped. Its the broadcaster. Channels are getting discontinued, so operators are bound to drop them, even Airtel dropped it with no channel as replacement. We can't blame TS here.

Remember because of whom it got dropped. Its the broadcaster. Channels are getting discontinued, so operators are bound to drop them, even Airtel dropped it with no channel as replacement. We can't blame TS here.
Not blaming TS bro! Rather appreciating them. I would be happier if TS adds other HD channels not available in the platform (including SET HD+1, not so much interested in Max HD+1). Also, if possible SAB HD+1.
May be I should have mentioned channels shutdown.

Last edited:
I really wonder if DD News has a lot of viewership compared to private news channels:rolleyes:

It definitely has more viewership as here people don't shout on one another in studio and secondly unlike private operator who covers only urban India and mostly cover what one political leader says on rival, DD covers each and every part of India(rural+Urban) on wide range of news

It definitely has more viewership as here people don't shout on one another in studio and secondly unlike private operator who covers only urban India and mostly cover what one political leader says on rival, DD covers each and every part of India(rural+Urban) on wide range of news

Agree Bro, DD is best news channel.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock