DD News HD

• Thread starter DDD+
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 20
  • Views: Views 6,013
What is the use of launching HD channel if majority of the content is in SD format. Almost all DD channels are stuck in 80's as far as technology , content and presentation is concerned. It is being funded by taxpayer money but seems like no effort is being made to invest in good resources. I think on paper everything will be systematic but reality is unpleasant. I really hope that someday transparent audit is done of all public money funded organizations & citizens are made aware of facts. Look at BBC, the kind of programs it makes in every genre and where our national broadcaster is. Read many articles about misuse/corruption in Prasar Bharti , Air India etc. but sadly none of the parties interested in cleaning up rot & make these companies shine again. My sister travelled in Air India international Flight few days back and told that seat covers had stained/teared cloth covers , also trays + arm rest were broken. Babus, Politicians have destroyed this once pride of our nation.

yes but now dd all channel convert to sd feed like dd up,bhihar,girnaar,urdu, sahyadri,and more channel good picture quality
What is the use of launching HD channel if majority of the content is in SD format. Almost all DD channels are stuck in 80's as far as technology , content and presentation is concerned. It is being funded by taxpayer money but seems like no effort is being made to invest in good resources. I think on paper everything will be systematic but reality is unpleasant. I really hope that someday transparent audit is done of all public money funded organizations & citizens are made aware of facts. Look at BBC, the kind of programs it makes in every genre and where our national broadcaster is. Read many articles about misuse/corruption in Prasar Bharti , Air India etc. but sadly none of the parties interested in cleaning up rot & make these companies shine again. My sister travelled in Air India international Flight few days back and told that seat covers had stained/teared cloth covers , also trays + arm rest were broken. Babus, Politicians have destroyed this once pride of our nation.

So, DD News becomes first Hindi* news channel to be available in HD.👍

(News also broadcasted in English & Sanskrit along with Hindi but majority of broadcast is done in Hindi)

Why DD National HD & DD News HD aren't available on any DTH even though they are FTA Channels.

HD word added now..

Here is some pics

GboGZlq.jpg
jN0AEFJ.jpg
R4Rc5Uh.jpg
JvJPUe8.jpg

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock