DD News showing dual logos

• Thread starter Vinay
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 12
  • Views: Views 4,401

Vinay

Reaction score
DD News is showing two logos, one at top right and the other at bottom left side of the screen. It is really a waste of screen space that could have been used for some other information :p

iSNWW.jpg

vHUTA.jpg

Employee Forget Removed One Logo.....:lol

Send this link to DD news Team....;)

Well its a nyc channel for villagers buddies those don't have any thing like cable tv or Dish...!!

But its the DD News team fault with it...:(

I guess.. they are using some ready made software for news scroll.
In the software , as we can see in ndtv news also, they provide some space (leftmost of the scroll bar) like this to give some useful info like current sensex value etc. But since DD may not have any such info for that they are just showing their old DD news logo for the mean time. :c

I guess they will update it sooner or later.

ssparikshya said:
crap channel , crap team, too old
No its not a crap channel, The crap are those who always show valiance
in there news ,Here in this ch. it show's the necessary news .:k

DD News not a good news channel according to my opinion but its best that at least you get free a news channel whateverr.

That is not double logo. Its a design for DD News Scrolling Text lines & other logo is a part of the design. Thats it.

Baddest news was they changed DD Metro Channel with DD News channel. DD Metro channel was really good entertainment channel itself even any have many Pay channels DD Metro was in competition with those channels even its FTA & from DD.

JENIUS-JATT said:
ssparikshya said:
crap channel , crap team, too old
No its not a crap channel, The crap are those who always show valiance
in there news ,Here in this ch. it show's the necessary news .:k

Right. Mostly DD's channel doesnt shows non family type contents except few TV Serials where girl uses less clothes (but its little ok). We feel this policy worst only when we watch movies.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock