Seeking Help DD Sports Blocked

Sandyar83

Reaction score
The Nodal Management,
Hathway Cable Network.

Can you clarify, as to why yet the DD Sports Channel Blocked by You. Earlier unacceptable Insane clarification provided by u was : SC Order to block any live action (2018 Asian Games), by prasar Bharathi. Which is not a valid response on analysis.

Why have you still block all the programs 24 hrs. Any dumb clarification please?

Instead of writing it here you should send email to HathWay Cable company

Hello Mr @Sandyar83,
This is not hathway association thread we didn't contact them. We just discuss the things here. And, yes he provide a proper info to you. But, that's the only case of LIVE program running on TEN Network and DD SPORTS collapse to be same.
And, that's also true that they've close the slot for whole day instead of particular time.

Instead of writing it here you should send email to HathWay Cable company
Thank you, I only wish the Nodal official of Hathway as well the Dy. director of Prasar Bharathi be diligent in their replies to e mails posted to them a week ago, or atleast acknowledge my concern.

The Nodal Management,
Hathway Cable Network.

Can you clarify, as to why yet the DD Sports Channel Blocked by You. Earlier unacceptable Insane clarification provided by u was : SC Order to block any live action (2018 Asian Games), by prasar Bharathi. Which is not a valid response on analysis.

Why have you still block all the programs 24 hrs. Any dumb clarification please?
On In Digital as well DD sports was blocked During Asian Games as per A supreme court order prohibiting Prasar Bharati to provide shared sports broadcasts with Pay TV operators, As per the order, its Prasar bharati's lookout to make sure that these broadcasts don't reach Pay TV operators, But owing to Prasar Bharati's negligence to follow this, Pay Tv operators block signals from their side to avoid any action

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock