DD Sports Tweeted : They will not Telecast PSL matches

DD Sports Tweet :

DD Sports is not telecasting Matches of Pakistan Super League. Any information related to this on any media , including social media is incorrect or misleading.
DSports have PSL rights not DD Sports.

DD Sports also has the rights, take a look to DD Sports twitter page or Prasarbharthi CEO page

No they don't have the rights, they are just clarifying as people are failing to understand the difference between DSport and DD Sports. DSport is telecasting PSL and DD is facing backlash out of nowhere.

Where? They didn't tweet anything. And they are still airing a PSL match. I assumed it as Discovery Sports.
Edit - Yes, DD Sports isn't airing PSL matches. Good move. Source
why government allowed dsport to telecasting pakistan's internal match, gov should goven advice them to stop other wise dsports License should be cancelled. In My side, I have deactivated dsports channel in my both tata sky account.

why government allowed dsport to telecasting pakistan's internal match, gov should goven advice them to stop other wise dsports License should be cancelled. In My side, I have deactivated dsports channel in my both tata sky account.
How can they legally ban it when the content itself doesn't violates broadcasting?

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock