DDF Exclusive DDF Re-Branded Logos for TV Channels: Unleash Your Creativity Here!

• Thread starter Zaxotes
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 1,824
  • Views: Views 725,852
My assumption is like that ---
Asianet - Star Asianet
Asianet HD - Star Asianet HD
Asianet Plus - Star Asianet Plus
Asianet Movies - Star Asianet Movies
May Star Asianet Movies HD come.

I expect STAR only as logo, not expecting them adding a word 'Star'.
Asianet Movies HD will be an instant hit

No chance to change Asianet logo and name. Because that is there identity. If they change there logo they inform his customers before the launch of biggbos. Only one week left I didn't see any add about that. Clearly said that they have not plan to change there logo.

Asianet will become Star Asianet. The logo may or may not change. Suvarna had the Asianet logo; when it became Star Suvarna, that logo became the Star logo (with the same yellow-red colours). But this need not be the case for Asianet as it is much more established than Suvarna. The audience may find it difficult to digest the Star logo.

However, whether the logo changes or not, the name will change to Star Asianet. Either the logo may show the new name (e.g., "Star Suvarna" logo) or not (e.g., the Star Maa logo shows only "Maa" and not "Star Maa", yet they refer to it as Star Maa and not Maa).

Another intresting thing is now 3 different companies with same logo and name (asianet) are running in kerala.

1. Star
2. Asianet News Network (owns Asianet News and Suvarna News, as well as the digital/online platform Asianet Newsable)
3. Asianet Digital, Asianet Broadband (owns the ACV and Asianet Teleshop channels)

Last edited:
Asianet will become Star Asianet. The logo may or may not change. Suvarna had the Asianet logo; when it became Star Suvarna, that logo became the Star logo (with the same yellow-red colours). But this need not be the case for Asianet as it is much more established than Suvarna. The audience may find it difficult to digest the Star logo.

However, whether the logo changes or not, the name will change to Star Asianet. Either the logo may show the new name (e.g., "Star Suvarna" logo) or not (e.g., the Star Maa logo shows only "Maa" and not "Star Maa", yet they refer to it as Star Maa and not Maa).

Changin name requires many procedures, I don't think they will go that far just with a new show. If they had any plans for the same, they could have done it while the Asianet Film Awards. There were many big shots at the function.

Last edited:

1. Star
2. Asianet News Network (owns Asianet News and Suvarna News, as well as the digital/online platform Asianet Newsable)
3. Asianet Digital, Asianet Broadband (owns the ACV and Asianet Teleshop channels)

#3 has 8 cable channels on their Asianet cable network, 7 with the Asianet logo

Re-imagined Star, Star Gold as a sample

Star_Gold.png

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock