• Welcome to DreamDTH.com - an online community for the television and tech enthusiasts!

Please Register or Login yourself to ask a question, participate in a discussion.

Degraded pic quality(pixelation) on sony ten 1 HD

Binit

Registered
Since the last couple of days I m observing pixelation issue on ten 1 HD while watching WWE & Football. The same content looks fine on ten 2 hd & ten 3 hd. Anyone else having this problem or is it only me? My signal strength is 75 and signal quality is a couple of bars below 12(yellow colour).

Goalgappa

Dream Shine
Bro .my signal quality on this channel is 67 percent and there is no pixelation . So it is not signal problem . Maybe a more dish guru bro here can guide you . Between which setbox you have ? I have Airtel hd + stb

Gobinaath

Dream Legend
Since the last couple of days I m observing pixelation issue on ten 1 HD while watching WWE & Football. The same content looks fine on ten 2 hd & ten 3 hd. Anyone else having this problem or is it only me? My signal strength is 75 and signal quality is a couple of bars below 12(yellow colour).
Seems signal strength could be the issue

Binit

Registered
Seems signal strength could be the issue
It's not pixelating always. Only during watching WWE I notice a blurry picture. By the way is my signal quality ok or something to worry about?

Goalgappa

Dream Shine
i am no expert but if you have a spare tv or monitor .try connecting the setbox to it and see if the problem persists . It could be because of your tv or its settings .

Last edited:

Gobinaath

Dream Legend
It's not pixelating always. Only during watching WWE I notice a blurry picture. By the way is my signal quality ok or something to worry about?
Sometimes signal bars went to red color that time pixelization will start as u told only 2 yellow bars so chance are high based on wind flow or other instances

Yes improvement need atleast it should be 4 to 5 yellow bars if it's in green bars then it's well & gud

Binit

Registered
Bro .my signal quality on this channel is 67 percent and there is no pixelation . So it is not signal problem . Maybe a more dish guru bro here can guide you . Between which setbox you have ? I have Airtel hd + stb
I have an HD set top box which is is 7-8 yrs old.

Binit

Registered
Sometimes signal bars went to red color that time pixelization will start as u told only 2 yellow bars so chance are high based on wind flow or other instances

Yes improvement need atleast it should be 4 to 5 yellow bars if it's in green bars then it's well & gud
My signal quality is in between 10-12. 2-3 bars below 12 & it's always like that. Once during shifting of house the engineer came n said it's gonna be maximum that n can't be improved further.

Top Bottom