Degraded pic quality(pixelation) on sony ten 1 HD

• Thread starter Binit
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 116
  • Views: Views 16,200
I tweeted regarding the issue again to airtel n they said sony sports is not resolving the issue n they can't do anything about it. So anyone knows how to get this issue sorted ASAP. Is there a way to aggravate this resolving process? I tweeted to sony but no response yet.

I tweeted regarding the issue again to airtel n they said sony sports is not resolving the issue n they can't do anything about it. So anyone knows how to get this issue sorted ASAP. Is there a way to aggravate this resolving process? I tweeted to sony but no response yet.

How is it an issue from Sony when other DTH has proper feed.

I also told airtel the same thing but they said every dth provider have their own transponders n sony has some glitch in their transponder n bla bla.

Can anyone come up with a solution to this by letting their higher authorities know about this issue?

I have tweeted this multiple times to airtel to no avail. Every time they call me n say they can't do anything as it's sony's fault.

I just watched ten 1 hd after few days. omg. its worse than before. 240p quality.
other hd channels are super nice and clear

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock