Degraded pic quality(pixelation) on sony ten 1 HD

• Thread starter Binit
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 116
  • Views: Views 16,341
Kudos bro ;);)

Btwn anyother channel having such issue bro ??

bro i checked most of hd channels (sports, infotainment , movies , entertainment)
i dont notice any pixelation on other hd channels . all nice and clear

but Romedy NOW HD is not that clear, maybe it always shows old english movies

I didn't watch ten 1 hd yesterday bro but day before yesterday pixelation was there. Are u sure issue is resolved now? If yes then great news👏👏😂😂
yes go and check. its super clear now. last night it was worse around 1am , picture looked like 240p, i posted that also
maybe that time airtel was testing and fixing the channel

yes go and check. its super clear now. last night it was worse around 1am , picture looked like 240p, i posted that also
Ok i will check later on when i return home n let u know. Phew.. Problem solved.

Yes i checked. Pixelation gone now:tup:. Another query is some channels' volume a lil low as compared to others?

Yes i checked. Pixelation gone now:tup:. Another query is some channels' volume a lil low as compared to others?

Yeah, I too watched Sony Ten1 HD last night from 09:30 PM to 10:30 PM when they broadcast WWE MainEvent. To be honest, I did not find any picture quality issue like blurring or pixelation. It seems they have fixed the glitch. The picture quality looked superb like it was earlier (before March). Credit to @Binit for following it up with Airtel right from the start to the end. When I spoke to the South Customer Care initially, my experience was quite not good. But the response from the Twitter representative was very good and he was very receptive to what I have said. As I said in the post #77, most of us (at least more than 2) need to raise this sort of issues with them to let them know that the issue is either with the DTH operator or the broadcaster and not with the Customer.

SZUXkl0.png

14m3GPt.png

T3V68Gi.png

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock