DDF Exclusive DEN Karnataka complete channel list as on May 26th 2019

May be they will start their own like RST Karkala to save money because of new trai rule. Wish my place had DEN or RST. I am getting this Sampark Space Vision which has very less number of channels.

May be they will start their own like RST Karkala to save money because of new trai rule. Wish my place had DEN or RST. I am getting this Sampark Space Vision which has very less number of channels.
Bro it seems you're from my place. DEN had a monopoly in entire udupi district right? Now when i asked lco he said even Kundapur has a different lco. I was even more shocked when you said you've space vision. Never knew a tiny place like Udupi would have multiple MSO's. BTW how is Space Vision? They seem to have a good number of channels. Of late Den has been decent but HD has frame drops which is a head ache.

Bro it seems you're from my place. DEN had a monopoly in entire udupi district right? Now when i asked lco he said even Kundapur has a different lco. I was even more shocked when you said you've space vision. Never knew a tiny place like Udupi would have multiple MSO's. BTW how is Space Vision? They seem to have a good number of channels. Of late Den has been decent but HD has frame drops which is a head ache.
I am from Sanoor, Karkala. In Karkala town they get RST, at Nitte region they have DEN since they get connection from Belman and at my place we have Sampark (Space Vision). They have very few HD channels and they haven't added any new HD channels from last 6 months. Picture quality is similar to DEN. All of the infotainment channels have Hindi feed and no option to change it to English.

List updated on February 2nd 2019 with following additions:

414 Star Sports 1 Telugu
566 24 Ghanta
591 Zee 24 Kalak
597 Kochu TV
632 Surya Music
658 Sun Life
769 Gemini life
777 Kushi TV
806 Sony Marathi

List updated on 16th Feb 2019.

Added Channels

358 CNBC Bazar
564 Colors Bangla Cinema
588 Colors Gujarati Cinema
692 Zee Sarthak
694 Zee Odia

Removed Channels

312 India News
393 Russia Today
394 CGTN
396 Arirang
623 Media One
662 Moon TV
673 MK TV
684 Tamilan TV
780 HM TV

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock