Seeking Help Details of Platinum South HD pack

M.J.Sadiq

M Jahabar Sadiq
Contributor
Reaction score
Friends,

My Tata Sky is due for recharge. Last time I recharged with semi annual Ultra pack which costs Rs.3175 along with HD Access Fee of Rs.990 for 6 months. Totally, it comes to Rs.4165.

Now I am thinking of moving to Platinum South HD pack which costs Rs.4560 for semi annual. I have some details about this pack.

1. It is mentioned that up to 20 showcase movies are free. What is mean by this? Whether this means all 5 Showcase SD and HD channels are free?
2. Should I subscribe HD access fee separately?
3. Will the multi TV pack monthly amount be the same Rs.250 even for this pack?

Thanks,
Sadiq

Bro,

1. 20 Showcase movies means you can watch upto 20 showcase title like if you want to watch any movie then you can subscribe for that for free for that day.

2. No need to pay HD Access free seperately it's all included in ultra HD pack.

3. Yeah bro Multi TV cost is same for all connections.

Hi Sadiq,

I am subscribed to annual Platinum HD pack with multi TV

1. 20 Free movies are for Biannual Pack, Annual Pack has 10 movies, and semi Annual Pack has 5 movies. Up to 5 movies free for the day on which you subscribe it
2. No Separate HD access fees
3. 250 Rs each for second, third, forth connection if paid monthly or you can subscribe to semi-annual or annual pack of Multi TV also. Annual pack saves you around Rs 200

Thanks for the reply guys. Still not clear on free movies.. what is the procedure to avail it? Do I need to spend additional amount for that? Can avail that on daily for the period of 6 months? Or only once in the 6 months period?

Thanks for the reply guys. Still not clear on free movies.. what is the procedure to avail it? Do I need to spend additional amount for that? Can avail that on daily for the period of 6 months? Or only once in the 6 months period?
No charges need to pay. Order via MyTS or missed call once subscribed for Platinum HD pack. Then you would be getting movies without additional charge. I have tried it before.

Free showcase title means you'll get 5 free showcase if you pay semi annually....10 free showcase if you pay annually and 20 free showcase if you pay biannual...
you can watch any showcase movie you want...For example: if you choose semi annually pack ... you'll get 5 free showcase movie and you can watch any 5 showcase titles ..but you'll have to utilize that free showcase within 6 month (In case of semi annually pack).....So, upto 5 movies you do not need to spend additional amount..but if you booked 6th movie in semi annual pack....you'll need to pay.. ..you can activate showcase title by calling the miscall number..provided on respective showcase channels...or by calling customer care. If you want to know the number of free showcase title left in your account you'll need to contact customer care..

Showcase channels are pay per view channel.
Assume you are on platinum hd semi annual pack...
Tata sky showcase is showing "Lego the batman movie" HD on channel 401 and 402 and SD on channel 431 and 432......So, when you tune in channel 401...it will show a miss call number to unlock the show..for one day...If you dial the miscall number from your rmn.....the show will immediately unlock for one day..only on channel number 401 (not on 402, 431 or 432)...and nothing will be charged from your account..and out of 5 showcase 4 will be remaining

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock