Dialog TV Network - New Migration 2019

If we use solid stb, can we get all channels from dialog.
in the current scenario yes, you can get the signals but you should have Decryption key to watch the channels. But post 29th Jan 2019, even I scare whether we can get the signals or not? Someone should clarify this question.

This is a continuation of the above post, after the satellite migration, I got to know that there are few new TP included for Dialog TV transmission under the new satellite Intelsat 38 instead of Intelsat 904. Below are the list of new TPs.

11155 V 32000
11495 V 23700
11555 V 27689
11594 V 27689
11635 V 27689
11675 V 27689

I got to know from my Srilanka friends that they could able to scan channels using the new TP list. However, I am unable to get any channels/signals while I scan from Tamil Nadu. He has confirmed that he did not change any direction neither the antenna nor the LNB. we can get the channels until 30th APR until they resolve the issue. But, could anyone help me how to tune the new signals ? Have anyone experienced this issue? Please help me to understand.

what did u mean by tune the new signals?
Good Question: In other words, I am not getting any signals in the new TP which was already hosted through the new satellite. Once everything is settled the existing TP will be withdrawn from the existing satellite. I can get the signals from the existing TP and Satellite. But not getting any new signals from new satellite or new TPs. from Tamil Nadu? Hope this clarifies.

Good Question: In other words, I am not getting any signals in the new TP which was already hosted through the new satellite. Once everything is settled the existing TP will be withdrawn from the existing satellite. I can get the signals from the existing TP and Satellite. But not getting any new signals from new satellite or new TPs. from Tamil Nadu? Hope this clarifies.

bro wait untill 20th feb
there are 3 more update phases to go, we never know what could happen next 2 , 3 weeks, check the link i sent you.
il check those tp on dialog stb when i get time, i haven't done it before, im new to dialog tv, let's see, il update you if i get any info on this

bro wait untill 20th feb
there are 3 more update phases to go, we never know what could happen next 2 , 3 weeks, check the link i sent you.
il check those tp on dialog stb when i get time, i haven't done it before, im new to dialog tv, let's see, il update you if i get any info on this
Thanks Bro. will wait for your info.

Hi, maybe send new transponder list after moved to Intelsat 38 ?
sat-coverage.jpg

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock