Dialog TV New Footprint

-=UMAIR=-

Reaction score
They Were Using Intelsat 904 As Replacement For Intelsat 12 As Intelsat 12 Was Expiring. So Now Finally Dialog TV Has Got A Sattelite Which Will Now Work For 15 Years Atleast. Unfortunately The New Beam Doesn't Cover Us :(

OLD Footprint (Intelsat 904 April 2017 As A Replacement To Intelsat 12 )

intelsat_904.png

New Footprint (Intelsat 38 To Be Launched In May 2018)

intelsat_38_2.png

That dth. Service is for Srilanka only. How are they suppose to give coverage over another country where they doesn't offer service. And it will be violation of broadcast rights, if done so

That dth. Service is for Srilanka only. How are they suppose to give coverage over another country where they doesn't offer service. And it will be violation of broadcast rights, if done so

You Have No Idea I Was Watching This DTH Via Some Other Method Since 2011/12 Until They Switched From Intelsat 12 To 904
It Contained Some Good Channels Like CN Asia Feed Toonami Celestial Classic Movies Etc

,You Are Right Regarding Violation Of Broadcasting Rights But Let Me Tell You A Another Story NSS6 @95E Is Expiring Soon And Will Be Replaced By SES 12

OSN Filled A Complaint Against Dish TV That Their DTH Services Are Being Used Illegaly In UAE

SES 12 Footprints Are Out Instead Of Having Weaker Reception It Has Good Reception In UAE (Better Than NSS6) Instead Of Asking For Weak Reception To SES They Went For Wide Beam Towards UAE Even Indian SC Had Ordered Dish TV To stop Providing Services In UAE

Intelsat 904 Was Shifted To 45E Slot In March 2017 And Dialog Tv Was shifted on It around April 2017 And Yes It is Expiring Soon Thats Why Intelsat 38 Is Being launched

Last edited:
Yes i also used to watch diaog tv... There are many good channels on that DTH...

You Have No Idea I Was Watching This DTH Via Some Other Method Since 2011/12 Until They Switched From Intelsat 12 To 904
It Contained Some Good Channels Like CN Asia Feed Toonami Celestial Classic Movies Etc

,You Are Right Regarding Violation Of Broadcasting Rights But Let Me Tell You A Another Story NSS6 @95E Is Expiring Soon And Will Be Replaced By SES 12

OSN Filled A Complaint Against Dish TV That Their DTH Services Are Being Used Illegaly In UAE

SES 12 Footprints Are Out Instead Of Having Weaker Reception It Has Good Reception In UAE (Better Than NSS6) Instead Of Asking For Weak Reception To SES They Went For Wide Beam Towards UAE Even Indian SC Had Ordered Dish TV To stop Providing Services In UAE

Intelsat 904 Was Shifted To 45E Slot In March 2017 And Dialog Tv Was shifted on It around April 2017 And Yes It is Expiring Soon Thats Why Intelsat 38 Is Being launched
Bro, they have already shifted from NSS6 to SES8. NSS6 is long dead and is at 87 degree W.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock