Seeking Help Difference between NSS6, ST-2 and d2h list of channels.

Mahesh Reddy

Contributor
Reaction score
Hi everyone,
I am a dishtv Prime HD South Telugu Customer currently on/using the NSS6 satelite frequency. I would like the difference between the NSS6 ,ST-2 and d2h list of channels since I am thinking to upgrade/change to ST-2 Satellite for more south channels. But i would like to know which is better Nss6 or St-2 in terms of no of all avaliable channels ( including HD ). Is ST-2 better then NSS6 or Does St-2 has same channels as d2h?. Please help me.I have/using a Dish NXT HD box.
This is mine first thread post so please mind any mistakes.

Thank You

Last edited:
ST2 has same channels like Videocon dth
What about the 10 hd channels missing/not avaliable in d2h or ST2 and that are avaliable only on Dishtv NSS6 satellite? for example. Sony Espn hd,Mtv Beats hd. So when can ST2 customer expect those missing 10 hd channels?.

Last edited:
what about the 10 hd channels which are missing/not avaliable in d2h or ST2 and that are avaliable only on Dishtv NSS6 satellite? for eg. Sony Espn hd,Mtv Beats hd. So when can ST2 customer expect those missing 10 hd channels?

Channels are alsmost same however, ST2 is more suitable for South viewers as it contains more South Indian channels. In short NSS-6 satellite is more useful for North Indian where as ST2 is more useful for South Indian viewers

now i using nss 6 direction to get dish tv channel. but How to get ST2 dish tv channels...? is change settop box?

now i using nss 6 direction to get dish tv channel. but How to get ST2 dish tv channels...? is change settop box?
ST2 facility is available only for South Viewers and on selected boxes. Moreover, to move your box to ST2 you have to call customer care center. Only go for ST2 if you want more South Indian channels

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock