Seeking Help DigiCable Hyderabad service getting day by day worst

Reaction score
In DigiCable Hyderabad Setup Boxes service getting day by day worst because From Jan,

Sony Pictures Network channel, Doordarshan all Channels are not working

And from 3 weeks Colors, UTV and Viacom 18 channel also not coming

Only Star INDIA Private Limited channels are coming but from 2 day below not payed amount alrerts are coming..I think aft 1 week SIPL channel will also not work

I have complaint to Local Service Provider he as tell me 2 things

1.U can watch on Local Cable
Or
2. U shd replace ur DigiCable Settop Box and Pay 900 RS u will get a new Settop name ie TA Digital Settop Box

Then I hav gone DigiCable Hyderabad Main office @ Khairtabad..In DigiCable Office their was no workers,All light was closed..Then aft a long a work comed
Then I tell abt that problem.He replaid me that DigiCable not payment to that channels and Worker of DigiCable ..

DigiCable Worker also on Strike for payment

Plz Help me Admins plz plz

Time to move out of DigiCable. Hathway is better choice. Else take DTH connection, comes with extra cost but you will be worry free.

You have to compromise with local channels on DTH service. No way to view them without cable TV.

Just I hav contact to DigiCable Hyderabad person he tell me that at the end of March all SPN, Viacom 18 , UTV and DDchannel will be available

One f the reason y we and our neighbours not leaving DigiCable because he gives Islamic Channels in the month of Ramzan

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock