Seeking Help DigiCable Hyderabad service getting day by day worst

Just I hav contact to DigiCable Hyderabad person he tell me that at the end of March all SPN, Viacom 18 , UTV and DDchannel will be available

One f the reason y we and our neighbours not leaving DigiCable because he gives Islamic Channels in the month of Ramzan
So bro Ibaadat service is available in all major DTH like Tata Sky Devotion, Airtel, D2H, DishTV. I also know how Digi Cable torture their customers. 4-5 years back my cable operator moved from hathway to Digi Cable after so many complaint again and again to cable operator and asking hathway HO to come back my cable operator moved back to hathway almost after 1 year. The main reason was less channel, poor service quality, third class STB.
And, after that I strictly advice each and everyone in my relative to ask for hathway STB during digitalization. And, after that most of my relative has hathway.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock