Seeking Help DIGICABLE Kolkata not adding channels and not creating packages post TRAI verdict

abhionnet

Reaction score
My secondary connection is Digicable since my LCO provides this connection only. They are neither adding channels nor creating packages. Even for broadcaster bouquets most channels are missing. Kindly suggest how to go about this.

I'm also a subscriber no update from my side too. Their license recently got revoked by MIB. I ordered Tata Sky today itself.

What is the price of new connection? What pack you got? Will the pack remain valid after 31st Jan?
Ordered for the ₹1690 cash on delivery HD connection with one month free ultra pack. Not sure whether the pack will be valid after 31st Jan honestly.:blush2: I ordered because as per the new tariff, since the prices are same across all platforms Tata Sky seems cheaper and I was a previous customer of them, they do provide good quality service.:)

Ordered for the ₹1690 cash on delivery HD connection with one month free ultra pack. Not sure whether the pack will be valid after 31st Jan honestly.:blush2: I ordered because as per the new tariff, since the prices are same across all platforms Tata Sky seems cheaper and I was a previous customer of them, they do provide good quality service.:)
Agree to this...due to high price I moved to dishtv last year...
As all DTH will have same price why not choose tata sky...
I had subscribed to non stop pack not sure what will happen...if they refund some amount I will use it till balance becomes 0 then will move to tatasky

Agree to this...due to high price I moved to dishtv last year...
As all DTH will have same price why not choose tata sky...
I had subscribed to non stop pack not sure what will happen...if they refund some amount I will use it till balance becomes 0 then will move to tatasky
Great, I can assure you based on my past experience with TS that they have an overall good team, customer service is flawless. Once I changed the position of my TV, I gave them a call the person arrived the next day for cable extension. Only problem I faced was rain disconnection but that was back in 2008-2010, I'm sure they have improved it since then.

Last edited:
I think you should wait your Cable operator will switch to HATHWAY or Den Soon! Hopefully, u know about RCom thing.

Last edited:
My New Connection in GTPL KCBPL, there was no provision for new TRAI rules or no option for selecting channels by Me or LCO also..

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock