DIGISTB1111-U shows no indicator light

Galaxy Rohit

Reaction score
My DIGISTB1111-U was working fine till today morning until electricity was gone. When it came back, my stb didn't show any light.
Please help me fix this...please!!:(:(

I checked & noticed that current is passing through all three pins(red,white,yellow) & the cable port from lnb. But indicator is completely off. If we replace it with a new stb, will the customer id remains same or not?? coz I can replace it myself. If so, please suggest some really good & affordable STBs.

Please help!!:exclamation::-/

Pls tell anyone will the customer id be changed if I replace my stb. I have to recharge tomorrow!! Or should I visit market & grab a new one & connect it myself?

Galaxy Rohit said:
Pls tell anyone will the customer id be changed if I replace my stb. I have to recharge tomorrow!! Or should I visit market & grab a new one & connect it myself?

it won't affect ur bal or due date if u replace ur stb. so no problem in that.

Galaxy Rohit said:

Call CC to send technician to check your stb....

Technician will come & make sure your stb works....

or He will Replace your STB(if you have warrenty/beliw 1year)

& Your ACCOUNT ID REMAIN SAME.....

I think problem in ur stb or power adaptor because my Rdtv stb also same problem in 4 months before & customer id not changed bro & just box sn no only changed

To Complaint via SMS

COMP (space) Cust ID (space) Complaint description to 9212012299

SMS keywords to 9212012299 from Registered Telephone Number (RTN)

Source:

Videocon d2h - SMS Services

Thanks to all!! The service boy replaced the stb for free. Now new stb is SATELLITEBOX1011R.
42dcc25a917b743e61fcbad8592a2f34.jpg

Things that I noticed are:
Now download id is 32. Also the UI looks a bit neater than previous box. There it's showing some cloud icon...
761886de7c989efff2fe3d04eb1fdac0.jpg

This one(for what?):
c0dcdff6d50c3def612c57c5ba4b74c7.jpg

There are some buttons at the front. Do they really work or not? I slightly tried but unable to press them.
d659a7402e5afb3f3659e01ace847a77.jpg

& What is this round button like thing..?
ea4fabf89acf7690d9e591d47a711848.jpg

You guys helped more than as was expected. Please clarify some of these(above) queries...[emoji5]

Go to setup>
Then User preference>
then Use region> select ur side
then User city > select ur city.
clouds will gone.

kishan9409 said:
Go to setup>
Then User preference>
then Use region> select ur side
then User city > select ur city.
clouds will gone.
Yes! Clouds are gone!!
What about buttons?? I'm afraid to break them if I press them hard. Someone with the SATELLITEBOX1011R please reply.[emoji53]
The service guy told that the connector(s) is loose at the antenna which costs ₹45. So I went to shop & the boy gave me connector for ₹10. Which type of connector to use?[emoji52]

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock