Discussion Digital tv antenna /tricks / equipments/ channels

Amudhan

Reaction score
Today i saw a guy was getting digital tv signals by mounting digital tv antenna on dish instead of lnb.
so my question is.. How many digital channels are being broadcasted in India. And where can i get digital tv antenna? I tried Amazon it's only available on global store.

@Amudhan please use the correct thread title. Current title nowhere related to the section where you posted the thread.

@Amudhan please use the correct thread title. Current title nowhere related to the section where you posted the thread.

My question is about digital tv signals and it's equipment only. so i think i post it under a correct section.:win:

My question is about digital tv signals and it's equipment only. so i think i post it under a correct section.:win:
I have moved your thread to this section...:eek:k:
According to your post content it should be in this section. But according to the title it should be in TV Channels section. So correct title as per first post. You want the antenna, right...? Add this details in title.

I have moved your thread to this section...:eek:k:
According to your post content it should be in this section. But according to the title it should be in TV Channels section. So correct title as per first post. You want the antenna, right...? Add this details in title.
added. (y)

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock