Good News Dil Hi Toh Hai | stars 18th June Mon-Fri 10:00pm @ SONY TV

The films directed by Karan Johar: (OFF-TOPIC)
  • Kuch Kuch Hota Hai (1998): Viacom18 (previously Star)
  • Kabhi Khushi Kabhie Gham... (2001): Viacom18 (previously Star)
  • Kabhi Alvida Naa Kehna (2006): Viacom18 (previously Star)
  • My Name Is Khan (2010): Star
  • Student of the Year (2012): Sony
  • Ae Dil Hai Mushkil (2016): Viacom18.
I don't know why MNIK is still with Star. Perhaps it was not a part of the deal? :huh:

Please correct me if the list is wrong. I just wanted to clarify. @UDHAY: Kal Ho Naa Ho is not directed by Johar but by Nikhil Advani. So I am not including that film.

The films directed by Karan Johar: (OFF-TOPIC)
  • Kuch Kuch Hota Hai (1998): Viacom18 (previously Star)
  • Kabhi Khushi Kabhie Gham... (2001): Viacom18 (previously Star)
  • Kabhi Alvida Naa Kehna (2006): Viacom18 (previously Star)
  • My Name Is Khan (2010): Star
  • Student of the Year (2012): Sony
  • Ae Dil Hai Mushkil (2016): Viacom18.
I don't know why MNIK is still with Star. Perhaps it was not a part of the deal? :huh:

Please correct me if the list is wrong. I just wanted to clarify. @UDHAY: Kal Ho Naa Ho is not directed by Johar but by Nikhil Advani. So I am not including that film.
Kuch Kuch Hota Hai, Kabhi Alvida Na Kahena, KKKG all were previously on Sony, then move to Star, now on Viacom.

Ekta Kapoor will soon be remaking the Bollywood blockbuster ‘Kabhi Khushi Kabhie Gham’ into a television series.
Titled as ‘Dil Hi To Hai’ and is expected to star Bijoy Anand as the head of the house, previously played by Amitabh Bachchan.

A source said, “ Kuch Rang Pyar Ke Aise Bhi actress Erica Fernandes is in talks to play either Kajol’s talkative Anjali or her younger sister, Pooja (popularised by Kareena as ‘Poo’). The part will be finalised after a look test.”
Rajat Tokas and Varun Sood are favourites to bag the male leads, originally played by Shah Rukh Khan and Hrithik Roshan.
The show will air on Sony Entertainment Television in the next couple of months.
TV version of 'K3G' titled 'Dil Hi To Hai'

No no no...
It's not going to work, Varun and Rajat bas SRK and HR no please ✋ stop this non-sense 👎 Erica as Kajol or Kareena WTH!!
Ya these might be good actors but just look at them what are you doing. It's just horrible!!! Ya Bijay is ok ok choice to play AB but why?

Poonam Dhillon and Padmini Kolhapure in talks for the remake of Kabhi Khushi Kabhi Gham?

TellyChakkar brought to its readers first hand information about the probable final names locked in for Balaji Telefilm’s remake on Kabhi Khushi Kabhi Gham. It was only sometime back that we reported about Arsaln Goni, Bani J and Mazel Vyas being approached for the show which is titled Dil Hi Toh Hai.

Another news hitting our news desk is about talented actresses Poonam Dhillon and Padmini Kolhapure.

www.tellychakkar.com/tv/tv-news/poonam-dhillon-and-padmini-kolhapure-talks-the-remake-of-kabhi-khushi-kabhi-gham-180503

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock