Discovery Kids presents an all new season of Luv Kushh

ABCDEFGH

Reaction score
Discovery Kids presents an all new season of Luv Kushh

Untitled-1_3.jpg

Discovery Kids is back with all new exciting season of LUV KUSHH featuring the endearing brothers Luv and Kushh. The new season will have more adventure, action and thrill in the gripping stories. The series follows the adventures of the twin brothers as they grow up at Rishi Valmiki’s ashram along with their friends.

LUV KUSHH premieres on 9th July and will air every afternoon at 1 PM on Discovery Kids.

The series revolves around the twin brothers and in and around rishi Valmiki’s ashram, located by the river Tamasa, where the twins grew up under the watchful eye of the sage and their mother Sita. Apart from fun and frolic, the brothers are also tutored in martial arts by the strict Guru Daksh, who keeps challenging them to attain greater heights.

In the series, the duo will be seen helping their friends caught in trouble, from baboo’s rescue to saving Pawan from danger. The overall show will focus on imparting moral values to the children through the adventures of Luv and Khushh.

The series will present how Luv and Kushh use their learning, strength and skills to defeat their enemies. The two brothers along with many young prince from nearby kingdoms will be seen receiving education warfare training. This mythological series will give kids an enthralling opportunity to know about the exciting adventures of Luv and Kushh through their mischievous tales.

Indian Television Dot Com | Discovery Kids presents an all new season of Luv Kushh

I am very very happy now....my favourite show luv kush..give me news new episode start. I am very happy
very very intersting story of luv kush and very popular kids show :tup

Sai Jai said:
but the pblm his he always stick to sinchan and doraemon :s:dodgy ..

yeah bro... I think these two show are most favourite show of maximum cartoon fans.
btw bro you also like cartoon shows ??

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock