Discovery Science to launch Season 6 of ‘Through the Wormhole with Morgan Freeman

Dileep Kumar

Reaction score
MUMBAI: Discovery Science is back with the sixth season of its hit series ‘Through the Wormhole with Morgan Freeman’.

Launching on 4 July, the show will air every Saturday at 10 pm and will tackle tough topics like race, religion and our future as a species. From the topics of bigotry to whether reality is virtual, to the human proclivity to lying, the new season will challenge everything one knows about space, time, and morality.

Executive producer and host of the series Morgan Freeman said, “I am thrilled to be announcing the premiere of the sixth season of ‘Through the Wormhole’. When we first began this journey, I never imagined how many questions could be examined and how far mankind could push the boundaries of what was possible.

This season, we’ve given the series a bold new look and the questions are more provocative than ever. I know fans both old and new to the show will not be disappointed.”

Each episode will feature experts, thinkers, and scientists presenting groundbreaking theories. Every week, viewers will be challenged to consider new perspectives and ideas that push the envelope of conventional television. This season also has a new look with an inspired set design and interactive features.

Episodes such as ‘Are We All Bigots?’ ask how we would react if we had less than one second to make a life-or-death decision to shoot a man who might be armed with a lethal weapon.
‘Can Time Go Backwards?’ will ask if our experience of the ticking clock is merely a trick of the mind. Could science ever make the clock move backwards?

‘Are We Here for a Reason?’ will present a new theory that suggests that instead of passing on genes, our ultimate purpose is to process and pass on information. We are the universe figuring itself out.

‘Do We Live in the Matrix?’ will showcase scientists in a variety of fields studying the possibility that we live in a virtual reality. Scientists are looking for glitches in the laws of the universe that may uncover its hidden code.

The episode ‘Are Aliens Inside Us?’ will put forward that a lot of our DNA is from a mysterious, nonhuman source. Theoretically, alien microbial life can make the journey to Earth from distant worlds, and scientists have found some unearthly microbes in our upper atmosphere.

‘Why Do We Lie?’ will investigate if our brains are wired for lying from a young age. The brains of pathological liars may provide insights. Will technology make it easier for us to be dishonest, or could it someday instantly reveal someone is lying?

Discovery Science to launch Season 6 of ‘Through the Wormhole with Morgan Freeman’ | TelevisionPost.com

Thanks for the update @Dileep bro :tup

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock