Discussion Discovery's poor broadcasting standards

OMG! India or something is most popular show on History TV 18. I don't see them airing it all day long. Even Pawn Stars doesn't repeat this many times as Man vs Wild.
OK there are different set of viewers for History TV 18 and Discovery. My brother loves Htv18 programs while I dont like most of them. You belong my brother's category and I belong to the opposite :p

OK there are different set of viewers for History TV 18 and Discovery. My brother loves Htv18 programs while I dont like most of them. You belong my brother's category and I belong to the opposite :p
I am more of Nat Geo fan nowadays because of the documentaries. They simulcast in multiple countries at the same time. And the BBC documentaries I watch them before they come on BBC Earth. Because of PQ wildlife documentaries are still fun to watch.

Man vs wild with Modi is being repeated for its reach. Even so they air Man vs wild too much because of the audience bro.

Edit: There are a huge fan base for Man VS wild, Man Woman Wild and few wildlife survival programs. I tune into Discovery mostly for Bear.
Anyway in India quality won't reflect on barc meters most times. The #1 channel need not be best in all terms. In the case of diverse contents Nat Geo is far ahead than Discovery now. Nat Geo is bringing more and more documentaries and executing it well. This was not the story earlier.

Last edited:
Discovery should Relaunch Jeet, as FTA Channel on DD FreeDish, as there is no STAR, ZEE, Sony and Viacom18

e6QRXoi.png

Disgrace on you. When you create a show with selling point of it being India's Only Exclusive. But ironically cannot spell the word "Indian" correctly.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock