Discussion Discovery's poor broadcasting standards

Discovery is stupid, they were doing good and had nice reputation but they ruined both channel and show's name by telecasting that Modi episode. They also made logo poor, old Logo was stable with a simple rotating Earth now this new logo just keeps flashing which is very very distracting.

I guess Discovery network is not their loans to back🤣🤣🤣. Seems that's the reason for your anguish.

In case of D Sport I have to say, keep patience..! They only recently rebranded their flagship channel. So let them take a little time to reflect it on D Sport. Even Star Vijay took 7 years to change their old style after Star Plus introduced a new one.

In case of D Sport I have to say, keep patience..! They only recently rebranded their flagship channel. So let them take a little time to reflect it on D Sport. Even Star Vijay took 7 years to change their old style after Star Plus introduced a new one.
Hopefully, they shut down before rebrand. We don't need SD only sports channels.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock