Discussion Discovery's poor broadcasting standards

Sorry brother this auto correct. I meant that discovery has taken a loan from you and did not repay. So in anger you are defaming them in every possible way.

Said this just for fun though.😅😅
I am not defaming them in any way. They have been going downhill even before Man vs Wild Modi special. They are airing decades old programming on repeat. And they are worst HD infotainment broadcast. Just compare PQ of Nat Geo Wild, Sony BBC Earth and Animal Planet. Animal Planet has the worst PQ. Even there niche channels airs Discovery Turbo and Discovery Science are filled with teleshopping throughout the day.

I always admire the way Discovery has done business in India. They are the pioneer. HD Channel Quality from discovery is unmatchable. Dubbing quality from them especially in tamil is simply awesome. The Tamil words and their dubbing will be flawless. I've seen many Tamil channels including news channels failing literally in tamil translation and Tamil Marques.. Not sure why don't like them. But they are the best in Wildlife and Infotainment.

I am not defaming them in any way. They have been going downhill even before Man vs Wild Modi special. They are airing decades old programming on repeat. And they are worst HD infotainment broadcast. Just compare PQ of Nat Geo Wild, Sony BBC Earth and Animal Planet. Animal Planet has the worst PQ. Even there niche channels airs Discovery Turbo and Discovery Science are filled with teleshopping throughout the day.
You may have to check with your Service provider. I always find Discovery channels have the best HD clarity.

I always admire the way Discovery has done business in India. They are the pioneer. HD Channel Quality from discovery is unmatchable. Dubbing quality from them especially in tamil is simply awesome. The Tamil words and their dubbing will be flawless. I've seen many Tamil channels including news channels failing literally in tamil translation and Tamil Marques.. Not sure why don't like them. But they are the best in Wildlife and Infotainment.
Agreed about PQ but that doesn't mean they're the best bro. Their content is poor. Dubbing wise even kannada audio which was added recently was good so i agree even with that statement.

I subscribed Discovery bouquet as they added Malayalam feed, but now disappointed. Their regional feed is good but there is very less contents. Man vs Wild is repeating always and the Modi show just became an ordinary show. I don't know how Discovery stays no:1 with this programs(Man vs wild,River Monsters,Man vs tribe repeating many times)
National Geographic has a lot of good international as well as Indian based documentaries.

Agreed about PQ but that doesn't mean they're the best bro. Their content is poor. Dubbing wise even kannada audio which was added recently was good so i agree even with that statement.
They risked by launching a seperate feed for Tamil and succeeded. It was the first attempt by anyone. It was a bold one. Nobody has better dubbing than Discovery. Most of the programs are without mixing English. Sony and NGC are trying hard to give better dubbing.

I subscribed Discovery bouquet as they added Malayalam feed, but now disappointed. Their regional feed is good but there is very less contents. Man vs Wild is repeating always and the Modi show just became an ordinary show. I don't know how Discovery stays no:1 with this programs(Man vs wild,River Monsters,Man vs tribe repeating many times)
National Geographic has a lot of good international as well as Indian based documentaries.
Man vs wild with Modi is being repeated for its reach. Even so they air Man vs wild too much because of the audience bro.

Edit: There are a huge fan base for Man VS wild, Man Woman Wild and few wildlife survival programs. I tune into Discovery mostly for Bear.

Last edited:
Man vs wild with Modi is being repeated for its reach. Even so they air Man vs wild too much because of the audience bro.

Edit: There are a huge fan base for Man VS wild, Man Woman Wild and few wildlife survival programs. I tune into Discovery mostly for Bear.
OMG! India or something is most popular show on History TV 18. I don't see them airing it all day long. Even Pawn Stars doesn't repeat this many times as Man vs Wild.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock