Discussion Section on Smart IPTV for Smart TV & Mobile

Status
Not open for further replies.

sunnysep01

Reaction score
Yesterday i discovered that there are various IPTV App available on my I phone & on my Smart LG 4K TV through which i can watch premium content from around the world for free, i found more than 6000 channels across categories u think about a channel its there forund FHD, UHD, HD & SD channels from US,UK & every part of the world.
Used app like SSIPTV & IPTV Smarter. There are many website which offers links of channels free, though few website has links with poor laggy output few offer links with superior quality, so i wonder if we are missing the action & discussion here. Instead of installing bulky satellite receiver & high end decoder this is much simpler way to watch premium content
few links i found for IPTV i am sharing it

would like to learn more from you people

Those links will be highly unstable. I used to play them through Kodi and it used to buffer even on my 100mbps connection. I doubt if the forum will allow sharing of such links. There were different iptv lists for Asia, Europe, Africa, US etc. Found Indian channels to be woeking fine but then those could be found on Jio TV as well. US channels were having major hiccups and i gave up on it very quickly. I would definitely love to have discussions on this topic 😀

Yesterday i discovered that there are various IPTV App available on my I phone & on my Smart LG 4K TV through which i can watch premium content from around the world for free, i found more than 6000 channels across categories u think about a channel its there forund FHD, UHD, HD & SD channels from US,UK & every part of the world.
Used app like SSIPTV & IPTV Smarter. There are many website which offers links of channels free, though few website has links with poor laggy output few offer links with superior quality, so i wonder if we are missing the action & discussion here. Instead of installing bulky satellite receiver & high end decoder this is much simpler way to watch premium content
few links i found for IPTV i am sharing it

would like to learn more from you people
How many apps out of them are legal, if they are illegal than you can not discuss about them here.
Only legal apps discussion is allowed here.

i can watch premium content from around the world for free, i found more than 6000 channels across categories u think about a channel its there forund FHD, UHD, HD & SD channels from US,UK & every part of the world.
That's piracy, isn't it?
There are many website which offers links of channels free, though few website has links with poor laggy output few offer links with superior quality, so i wonder if we are missing the action & discussion here.
Those websites are illegal and offer pirated content. Yes, we are missing the action & discussion here because we don't discuss anything about piracy and illegal websites & apps. That's against rules.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock