Dish Nxt HD Box Booked

I am DishHD user since 2015.. after 2017 I got free dishNXT HD new as per friendship with Dishtv Service center Owner.. I surprised to see new UI... but Nxt Having issues in Software bassis... Ex... If weather is Rainy and You master reset box on that time you loose your Box and Transponder... 2nd frame Rate of HD chennal You get Much Lower.. you can See the difference tata Sky HD 1080p 60 Hz vs DishnXT 1080p60HZ.. 2nd.. Picture freez Any Time .. 3rd you have to swap Box every 3 or 4 month.. Unknown issue... Due to Not receiving signal.. 4rth Higher Lag.. 5th too long Boot time approx 1:30 Minutes... Pervious Me Update pahle jyadda Time leta tha.. old dishtv box takes only 10-15 sec..
I was subscriber from 2007, used the old zenega silver SD Box untill 2012, then used the Tru Hd Zenega black STB with display in the front which earlier had long boot time after proper setup it was fine but never had much issues. Now using the Dish Nxt STB from August 2018 didn't face much issues didn't have lag etc but since iam outside India, some time very less signals. After the new update 2-3 days ago getting clear video and Audio but don't have the Logo of dish tv , other things seems to be ok.

This is purely my experience.

I was subscriber from 2007, used the old zenega silver SD Box untill 2012, then used the Tru Hd Zenega black STB with display in the front which earlier had long boot time after proper setup it was fine but never had much issues. Now using the Dish Nxt STB from August 2018 didn't face much issues didn't have lag etc but since iam outside India, some time very less signals. After the new update 2-3 days ago getting clear video and Audio but don't have the Logo of dish tv , other things seems to be ok.

This is purely my experience.
Dont having dishtv Logo?? In My Dish nxt have big logo on screen

Ok. But many have mentioned they have missing logo. Dont know why??
Satellite they Traking... Main Reasons is.. I am Using NSS6 and Fta Satellite.. orignal Dish TV satellite is Nss6 93 e and Asia sat 5* (now they removed) & now south indian dish tv using D2H TP which Have good signal and different software for NXT HD box..

hzTndI1.jpg
vC0dO7F.jpg
My DiSHTV NXT HD Yesterday Installed

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock