DDF Exclusive Dish NXT HD - new model box from Dish TV

B

Bro dish tv made Pakistani channels add on necessary with all international vc's even on nxt boxes so if they dont have the support on new boxes then why? We have to pay inRs 118 for add on we cant even watch. So unfair
I fully agree with you but at present no decision is taken by the management. They are thinking in this regard and discussing about it from their dealers

I fully agree with you but at present no decision is taken by the management. They are thinking in this regard and discussing about it from their dealers
Ok bro lets hope very soon they take off this condition from nxt boxes or they make these channels available coz right now its very unfair.

Ok bro lets hope very soon they take off this condition from nxt boxes or they make these channels available coz right now its very unfair.
You can email the customer care. They won't reply you back but they will know for sure that users are complaining about this unfair action of Dish TV

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock