Discussion DISH NXT HD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
On 7th November evening my hd channels and some other channels were not running smoothing and were showing no signal....so i tried myself to allign my dish antenna.But Nothing happend...I searched on internet,youtube,facebook etc etc...i found that my dish allignment is disturbed so i tried my self best because it was not a big fault and i dont wanted to pay technician for such issues but tommorow on 17th nov i asked customer care for technician visit,today on 18th nov technician came and he used a signal meter ,in that signal meter he set signal in 5 minutes and at the end of the day i paid him rs 200...Signal Meter shows accurate signal but in tv it shows Signal Level=87-89 and signal quality 97-99.IT IS A BIG BUG IN DISH NXT HD BOX BEACUSE IT DOES NOT SHOW ACCURATE SIGNAL BEACUSE OF THIS I WAS NOT ABLE TO SET MY ANTENNA PROPERLY AND I DID NOT ENJOYED HD CHANNELS FOR 11 DAYS...DISH TV MUST SOLVE THIS BUG..

It is not a bug. Signal will degrade based on the cable length.

@RAHUL SINGH MANHAS,

Why are you creating multiple threads for same thing again and again even after warning?

Continue on existing thread and use appropriate thread title. Atleast make thread content understandable from thread title.

Your existing threads:
Seeking Help - DISH NXT HD
Seeking Help - DISH NXT HD

Next time you will get banned directly, if you repeat this mistake.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock