Dish TV (95e) + DDFD-Sun HD (93.5) + D2H (88) using mono-block LNB

M.J.Sadiq

M Jahabar Sadiq
Contributor
Reaction score
I did some change to the dish setup on my roof today. In that I just re-positioned the mono-block LNB to catch Dish TV (NSS6+ SES 8), DD Free Dish (93.5), Sun Direct HD (93.5) in one part of mono-block LNB and Videocon D2H (88e) from another part of mono-block LNB.

Not getting maximum signals on Dish TV but getting minimum of 62% on all TPs so no problem in viewing. Maximum was 64%. It is because of the base of the mono-block LNB that I am not able to skew after some degrees. The base is hitting the LNB arm.

Getting 61% minimum and 64% maximum in Videocon D2H TPs..

Dish setup below.

QqseecO.jpg

Hi sadiq ,
are you getting all channels of dish TV , sun direct and Videocon with this set up ?

Karthik said:
Hi sadiq ,
are you getting all channels of dish TV , sun direct and Videocon with this set up ?

Yes bro.. Getting all channels of D2H, DD Free Dish, Sun Direct HD (not SD) and Dish TV (except Asiasat 5 channels)...

why not asiasat channels ?
with mono block you can get ?
and also why not sun direct sd channels ?

Karthik bro..

I re-positioned the mono-block LNB.

Originally, the right hand side (LNB1) of the mono-block LNB will be in center. It will catch 95e and 93.5 e. The left hand side (LNB2) of the mono-block LNB will catch 100.5 which is Asiasat 5.

Now, I placed the left hand side (LNB2) in center without changing dish alignment. So, it is catching 95e and 93.5e. The right hand side is now receiving 88e. The degree difference of mono-block is 4.3. So, it should receive 90.7 or 91 (~91.5). But since the focal length of this dish is smaller, it is receiving 88e instead of 91.5 which is Sun Direct. Since there is no LNB on left hand side of mono-block LNB, not getting Asiasat 5.

I hope I explained it better :)

ok fine. I understood.
which set top box receiver are you using to receive these channels ?

M.J.Sadiq said:
Jynxbox Ultra HD V7+ - FTA box..
How much cost this box.? How to view channels without dth viewing card on d2h dishtv sundirect

lkkeyan89 said:
How much cost this box.? How to view channels without dth viewing card on d2h dishtv sundirect

Cost is Rs.6000. But you can't watch the pay channels in this box. You can watch only FTA channels.. You can just scan and see the list of channels including pay channels.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock