DTH updates Dish TV advertise for Marathi Big tv customers in Newspapers

I listning from childhood...its mumbai channels means lots of Hindi music playing not only marathi....so every mumbai channels not marathi channels...

same like delhi peoples are not punjabi people....

mumbai....means mixed with Indians

If Dish TV want Marathi Big tv customers then why they are not adding Saam TV and Fakt Marathi, Maharashtra 1

The main reason of not addition of Regional channels because Dishtv don't want to reduce viewership of their own channel. For example If Dishtv add Fakt Marathi then ZEE Talkies channels Trp and Viewership will be reduce automatically hence they are not accepting Deal with Fakt Marathi.

Few years ago when there is only 3 Marathi news channel Zee 24 Tass, abp maza and Ibn lokamat that time Dish TV always removing Ibn lokamat for increasing Trp and viewership of Zee 24 tass and Now days Dish TV also playing same game

Last edited:
The main reason of not addition of Regional channels because Dishtv don't want to reduce viewership of their own channel. For example If Dishtv add Fakt Marathi then ZEE Talkies channels Trp and Viewership will be reduce automatically hence they are not accepting Deal with Fakt Marathi.

Few years ago when there is only 3 Marathi news channel Zee 24 Tass, abp maza and Ibn lokamat that time Dish TV always removing Ibn lokamat for increasing Trp and viewership of Zee 24 tass and Now days Dish TV also playing same game

Then why they are not adding their own channels like Living food HD,Toonami,now I can count 9xo also.what about their TRP.

Then why they are not adding their own channels like Living food HD,Toonami,now I can count 9xo also.what about their TRP.

They are taking care of that channels which channels name starting from Zee. Still Dish TV not purchased 9x media totally hence not added 9xo. Don't know about Living Foodz HD, Toonami and Zee Tamil HD but one thing maximum Viewers watching sd channels.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock