DDF Exclusive Dish TV Base Packs Price Changes w.e.f 18th April

• Thread starter Deep.S
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 78
  • Views: Views 12,830
Call CC 1800 258 3474 (tollfree)
As usual the CC was clueless about it
Then finally agreed to refresh it and asked me to wait for Ten min which already been passed.
Result:
Ch 648 is still unsubscribed on my All Sports South pack

dont knw wat is going on with them..they hv already updated thr website..still its showng unsubscribe😏😔

Call CC 1800 258 3474 (tollfree)
Made Five+1 escalated call
Did card cleaning Reboot EPG refresh
Net result:
The Channels are not live yet if you are getting any of then it's unofficial and as and when these channels will be live you will get them.
However all CC as usual are useless clueless & one of them asked me to lodge complaint to rectify it and it is chargeable.

Last edited:
Made Five+1 escalated call
Did card cleaning Reboot EPG refresh
Net result:
The Channels are not live yet if you are getting anyone of then it's unofficial and as and when these channels will be live you will get them.
However all CC as usual are useless clueless & one of them asked me to lodge complaint to rectify it and it is chargeable.
I also tried so much but Star sports select2 not coming yesterday it was getting but after some time it again unsubscribed.

but getting star sports select1 and other added cartoon channels.

so ny idea when these channels gonna officially available...coz it should b available officially as they have been added these channels in the package (as mention in the website)..

so ny idea when these channels gonna officially available...coz it should b available officially as they have been added these channels in the package (as mention in the website)..
bro they will be available from new recharge.
so do recharge of Rs.10 . you will get the channels immedietly.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock