DDF Exclusive Dish TV Base Packs Price Changes w.e.f 18th April

• Thread starter Deep.S
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 78
  • Views: Views 12,819
Keep your set top box ON & you can do recharge 10₹,place request for refresh command..
your base pack will be updated as 'Your Pack Name APR 18' with new price & newly included channels of your pack will be active..

Last edited:
bro they will be available from new recharge.
so do recharge of Rs.10 . you will get the channels immedietly.
thank u....str sports select 2 also comng? as someone mentions tht it was not comng.

thank u....str sports select 2 also comng? as someone mentions tht it was not comng.
Not available yet.
One senior CC said that wef 18th Apr both of these channels were supposed to be available but the process is not completed yet.
She had no idea when both of these channels will be live officially.

yesterday i was getting channel for sometime later its again showing unsubscribed.but others getting.

But it says nothing about Star Sports Select 1 2 the matter of discussion here specially Star Sports Select 2 which according to them isn't officially live yet though it is updated as a part of many packs today.
Regarding Cooking they have sent SmS to eligible costumers.

i have recharged my acc..i got all channels except select 2...what is wrong with select 2..as everybody ia noticing the same pblm..🤔

i have recharged my acc..i got all channels except select 2...what is wrong with select 2..as everybody ia noticing the same pblm..🤔
Hope you are receiving Star Sports Select 1 2 normally now.
Please check.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock