Dish TV Channel List

• Thread starter ShivRaj
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 110
  • Views: Views 136,799
Status
Not open for further replies.
So monoblock lnb for North users??
There is no need of MonoBlock LNB nowadays. All Dish TV channels shifted from Asiasat 5S to GSat-17 and SES-8 on 93.5 and 95.0 East respectively. Maybe in future Dish TV use MonoBlock LNB's once again for ST2 and SES-12/SES8/GSat-17 satellites to connect together and get more channels. However, I personally believe that soon ST2 will be only for South Indian channels and other satellites will be only for North Indian users to handle the space issue in a better way. After converting all the frequencies to MPEG-4 Dish TV will be having a lot of space on each transponder to add new channels.

Dish TV shifting South customers to ST2. Slowly, they will increase the pace of shifting South customers on ST2. Dish TV now won't add any new South Indian channel on 95 East satellite. All new South Indian channels now will be added on ST2.
Zee keralam a South Channel dish tv also add in North not only in ST2

Zee keralam a South Channel dish tv also add in North not only in ST2
I agree with you because currently, they have a lot of South Indian users having dish antennas on NSS-6 satellite. They will slowly shift all those to ST2.

The channel count on Dish TV ST2 today is 533. Yesterday it was 537. Don't know which 4 channels have been removed.

The channel count on Dish TV ST2 today is 533. Yesterday it was 537. Don't know which 4 channels have been removed.
check d2h channel list bro in that last post
I have posted for removal to Vishnu bro

4 more channels removed from DishTV ST2 . Total channel count today is 529. I could notice Mastii and Music channels are removed and do not know what are the other two channels. Total channel count on 16.1.19 was 533 and on previous day it was 537. The way dishtv ST2 is removing channels, it may necessitate us to watch the channel count on daily basis as we watch SENSEX index.

By the way still anybody feeling sorrow for not aligned to ST2?

Last edited:
4 more channels removed from DishTV ST2 . Total channel count today is 299. I could notice Mastii and Music channels are removed and do not know what are the other two channels. Total channel count on 16.1.19 was 533 and on previous day it was 537. The way dishtv ST2 is removing channels, it may necessitate us to watch the channel count on daily basis as we watch SENSEX index.

By the way still anybody feeling sorrow for not aligned to ST2?
Mastii, Music India, news7 tamil and angel TV

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock