Dish TV Channel List

• Thread starter ShivRaj
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 110
  • Views: Views 136,852
Status
Not open for further replies.
After trai implementation all channels available in dish tv
I doubt this because Dish TV cannot add all the channels because of space issue. Not only Dish TV but other DTH providers will also face the issue. This rule applies on the channels which are currently available in any DTH

I doubt this because Dish TV cannot add all the channels because of space issue. Not only Dish TV but other DTH providers will also face the issue. This rule applies on the channels which are currently available in any DTH
So how to choose boutique packs of broadcasters eg sun network provides boutique pack of rs 25th in kerala in this pack they include Surya comedy and music but this channels not available in dish tv North only available in ST2 then how to choose

So how to choose boutique packs of broadcasters eg sun network provides boutique pack of rs 25th in kerala in this pack they include Surya comedy and music but this channels not available in dish tv North only available in ST2 then how to choose
Dish TV shifting South customers to ST2. Slowly, they will increase the pace of shifting South customers on ST2. Dish TV now won't add any new South Indian channel on 95 East satellite. All new South Indian channels now will be added on ST2.

Dish TV shifting South customers to ST2. Slowly, they will increase the pace of shifting South customers on ST2. Dish TV now won't add any new South Indian channel on 95 East satellite. All new South Indian channels now will be added on ST2.
So monoblock lnb for North users??

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock