Sad News Dish tv cheating by doubling number of channels in broadcaster bouquet

mohit_gupta79

Reaction score
In dish TV app, I noticed that when we are trying to make our pack, then dish TV is showing 190 channels as free of NCF but doubled the number of channels in bouquet of broadcasters.
e.g in happy India pack costing Rs39, it is counting 20 channels while actual number of channels is just 10.
After selecting my bouquets the total channel count goes to 342 with 190 (which were free of NCF) and while I selected only 76 channels, the NCF amount is again Rs 190. And total cost including GST is whopping Rs 427/-
In nutshell dishtv wants users take packs made by dish TV only...

Source

Source

mine too.......
* Its bug / technical error or CHEATING? All the broadcaster SD bouquets r showing double no.- of their original exist channels no. in map tool menu option. i.e.-If there r 10 SD channels then it is showing 20. As a result total SD channels no. r increasing at the end, See the snap..
**is it a bug or technical error or something else.....
**showing these since last few days..

Last edited:
i this bug .your account has no any hd channel check it

No I had not subscribed any hd channel, also while selecting bouquet type I elected the option of Sd

i also tweet on dish tv but no response he say u r complent forward technical support team

Some people cry a lot. Before any accusations, have you checked what NCF is being taken. People just add channels and start shouting like hell. They may be showing double channels but when you hit proceed then see in pop window, channels reduces. Here many people are crying that they can't edit BST pack which is not adding any NCF to added channels. Before shouting and crying check yourself.

Have you read on DishTV website?

This is a Free to Air bouquet at no extra charge. This will not impact your NCF in any way.

DishTV is now providing 190 FTA channels under FTA and not charging a single penny for these 190 channels. You pay only if your channels are more than 290. In broadcaster bonquets if there are FTA channels then it is counted as 1 only. Don't look at what is shown on main page of selection. Look at pop up windows that shows after you hit proceed.

Just checked, there is no bug on website now. It was there but on final page channels were not doubling.

Mod Note: Be polite with the members and watch your tone on the forum.

Last edited by a moderator:
Some people cry a lot. Before any accusations, have you checked what NCF is being taken. People just add channels and start shouting like hell. They may be showing double channels but when you hit proceed then see in pop window, channels reduces. Here many people are crying that they can't edit BST pack which is not adding any NCF to added channels. Before shouting and crying check yourself. Don't spread your illiteracy here.

Have you read on DishTV website?

This is a Free to Air bouquet at no extra charge. This will not impact your NCF in any way.

DishTV is now providing 190 FTA channels under FTA and not charging a single penny for these 190 channels. You pay only if your channels are more than 290. In broadcaster bonquets if there are FTA channels then it is counted as 1 only. Don't look at what is shown on main page of selection. Look at pop up windows that shows after you hit proceed.

Just checked, there is no bug on website now. It was there but on final page channels were not doubling.
Yes bro you are right I have already tell the same thing here that the dishtv is providing 190 channels at rs 153 and no ncf for pay and fta channels which we take after the package of 153 ruppes

yes but not hd channel show till now in my vc login

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock