Dish TV General Discussions Thread

• Thread starter Sajee
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 10,342
  • Views: Views 1,030,472
Bro

As per DISH TV distributor from Coimbatore, All the pending channels will be added before Jan 2018 and technical team still working to add all the channels.
Br ask whether Dishtv Videocon d2h add channels at a time or what new news about merging between two

As per distributor, merging completed and they are trying to add the channel in their own satellite due to this delay for adding channels and it will be completed maximum of 3months. No other details received

As per distributor, merging completed and they are trying to add the channel in their own satellite due to this delay for adding channels and it will be completed maximum of 3months. No other details received
bro what was the delay ? why not adding HD channels like other dth providers

Any body having idea about the format in which dish tv will add new sd channels(if they) ?I mean mpeg2/mpeg4

Recently i noticed that star sports 1 tamil is also not available on dish tv.Bad for zouth viewers.

hi everyone. should i go for dish nxt premium or dish nxt.
i want the new graphics. are the new graphics available on dish nxt box? or only in premium?
i have a 32in sony LCD

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock