Dish TV General Discussions Thread

• Thread starter Sajee
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 10,330
  • Views: Views 1,032,440
◾You can add Sony Ten 2 at 2rs + 18% per day basis..
◾Per month (30 days) will be 60rs +18%..
If we add ten 2 for a day will it get deactivated next day automatically? I just need to watch champions league liverpool game tonight/morning at 12:45am. So just want it for the game.

◾You can deactivate it through your account on yourself by deleting it when you want & activate again when you want..
◾automatically will not be removed..
◾1 day lock in period..

Last edited:
◾You can deactivate it through your account on yourself by deleting it when you want & activate again when you want..
◾automatically will not be removed..
◾1 day lock in period..
I cant do it myself bro thats the peoblem as im outside india so dont have indian number to register and manage my account. I have to ask someone to do it for me.

Guys any Any one perform Channel search and post the channel count...i am not getting signal for 3Tps...my Count Total Tv channels 490,Audio 32 and Networks services 34.Am i missing anything?

Guys any Any one perform Channel search and post the channel count...i am not getting signal for 3Tps...my Count Total Tv channels 490,Audio 32 and Networks services 34.Am i missing anything?

You are not missing anything

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock