Dish TV General Discussions Thread

• Thread starter Sajee
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 10,324
  • Views: Views 1,029,226
Dishtv doubled the lcn number of zee news and the difference is that in the permant lcn number 651 of zee news there is no dd free dish logo

Dishtv doubled the lcn number of zee news and the difference is that in the permant lcn number 651 of zee news there is no dd free dish logo
I really wonder why they do like this when they can share the same channel from DD Free Dish

Its Called KEEDA (habbit) :snail::snail:
They have a lot of space available on satellite this is why they do things like this. Anyways, it really doesn't matter to a customer because if it does then my cousin won't get the recharge of Dish TV until 4th December 2020 :D

Now after Trai rule implementation, all DTH will have same package as per new declarations by ZEE/STAR/Sun network,so premium charging by any other DTH service will be not there and they will just get profit of 20% from each subscriber what he will pays i think there will be not much difference in prices of what Dish TV charges as compared to so called premium service by Tatasky/Airtel DTH

Now after Trai rule implementation, all DTH will have same package as per new declarations by ZEE/STAR/Sun network,so premium charging by any other DTH service will be not there and they will just get profit of 20% from each subscriber what he will pays i think there will be not much difference in prices of what Dish TV charges as compared to so called premium service by Tatasky/Airtel DTH

Bro. ADTV Expansive compare to Dishtv. I don't think so.

if all dth have same package how they will be benefited...in this sd will be big loser,since many channels are missing from them...

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock