Dish TV General Discussions Thread

• Thread starter Sajee
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 10,330
  • Views: Views 1,032,384
1920x850-3-0109Img

Last edited:
I think rom1mor guy is dishtv representative... Useless defensive acts.... Movies now HD,HBO HD,Living foodz HD, UTV HD,CN HD etc are they not important channels.So other DTH are fool and dishtv is the only smart operator which is smart ...huh.....

Once trai rule is implemented all operators will have same price so better to move to Tatasky or Airtel as they add new channels as soon as they are launched. Sony Rox was one of the channel which was launched and removed too but dishtv never bothered to add.
Right bro if the above mentioned channels and all other missing channels are not going to added in dishtv before 1 February 2019 then the bad days starts for dishtv

Last edited:
useless because they have not added all bouquets i.e. only zee and star bouquets are added and it does not even work properly, bouquets dont show channels in it and dishtv web team is incompetent
Cc told that map tool is not in live... after go live confirmation they update all bouqets in their map tool...

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock