Dish TV General Discussions Thread

• Thread starter Sajee
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 10,319
  • Views: Views 1,027,947
You dont need to worry about this. They are not charging NCF above Rs.154. Even if it shows double the NCF is capped at 154 for dish combos, addons and mera apna pack and even individual channel additions. I am getting around 287 channels for NCF Rs.154

* I did not wrote about double ncf, I wrote there double channels no. is showing in the broadcaster bouquet option
* after 100 channels except that bst (147/ 187 etc), then ncf will change 153 to next slab
* but problem is that- as a double counting of the bouquet section, if anybody select total 50 channels- it will show 100 channels, as a result- channel no. will increase at the end

Today my Dish TV App updated showing performance Improvement. But I found there is no such improvement. It is still not allowing to choose Mera Apna Pack. Today all the English News channels are showing 101 error. I was getting those channels till today morning. Also my switch off date has been extended by 10 days.
Source

Bro,s tv 10 telugu news is showing the message in dishtv that the channel has been discontinued by broadcaster lcn 1665

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock