Dish TV General Discussions Thread

• Thread starter Sajee
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 10,327
  • Views: Views 1,031,477
Channels were expected early last year :) then postponed to Diwali, then New year, then Pongal... Now mid of February... Tomorrow it may be Tamil new year :)

Bro, If you read this thread... Lots of Time Dishtv changing their decision with every festival :blush2: :blush2:

Today my package changed automatic from Bharat Pack ₹100 & Full-on HD ₹225 & Marathi SD ₹41 to new best fit plan ₹518 package but not getting so many hd channels as per TRAI they not increase monthly price of previous subscribed package price here SS but Dishtv changed my pack without informing me to ₹366 to ₹518🤔.. @Rom1moR
Screenshot-20190216-181052.png

Last edited:
Today my package changed automatic from Bharat Pack ₹100 & Full-on HD ₹225 & Marathi SD ₹41 to new best fit plan ₹518 package but not getting so many hd channels as per TRAI they not increase monthly price of previous subscribed package price here SS but Dishtv changed my pack without informing me to ₹366 to ₹518🤔.. @Rom1moR
Screenshot-20190216-181052.png
It is your mistake bro, you should have chosen your own pack and submitted,last date announced by Trai was 31 Jan,you can still submit your pack and your channels may cost less than Rs366

Last edited:
Today my package changed automatic from Bharat Pack ₹100 & Full-on HD ₹225 & Marathi SD ₹41 to new best fit plan ₹518 package but not getting so many hd channels as per TRAI they not increase monthly price of previous subscribed package price here SS but Dishtv changed my pack without informing me to ₹366 to ₹518🤔
Simply chose the channels which suits the best need for you.

Dish tv not give freedom to customers choose 100 FTA channels only given there desired combo packs they said this is a technical issue and solve it they are not solved day by day website lot of bugs very bad service from india's No1 worst dth

Dish tv not give freedom to customers choose 100 FTA channels only given there desired combo packs they said this is a technical issue and solve it they are not solved day by day website lot of bugs very bad service from india's No1 worst dth
At present they are confused. They themselves don't have any clue what they are doing after the new TRAI policy

I am not getting any channel under BST South. All free to air channels are showing 101 error, even channel no.95. I am getting only pay channels added by me alongwith DD mandatory channels. I have given them enough time considering their difficulties in the process involving migration. If they do not change before my switch off date of 10th March, I will permanently switch off Dish TV . No complaints will be raised, no questions will be asked and no more excuses will be accepted.

I am not getting any channel under BST South. All free to air channels are showing 101 error, even channel no.95. I am getting only pay channels added by me alongwith DD mandatory channels. I have given them enough time considering their difficulties in the process involving migration. If they do not change before my switch off date of 10th March, I will permanently switch off Dish TV . No complaints will be raised, no questions will be asked and no more excuses will be accepted.
same problem for many people, especially who modified their pack recently. Btw dishtv combo's are working fine.

I'm also take that desition bro

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock