Dish TV General Discussions Thread

• Thread starter Sajee
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 10,324
  • Views: Views 1,028,930
How to change/update the Registered Mobile Number?
Just call customer care they will send OTP to old registered mobile no. With that they will change your mobile no., otherwise they will send OTP thru Set top box to info channel once you tell OTP they will change mobile no.

How to change/update the Registered Mobile Number?
use mobile no to send SMS instead of 57575 it's SMS charges more than normal mno.
Screenshot-20190221-204121.png

Last edited:
How do I subscribe to Sony BBC Earth HD?Firstly, the app/website doesn't work. I make my selection but upon hitting the submit button, the page just freezes. Second, the CC guys can only remove channels, they don't add channels anymore. Thirdly, the missed call number. I gave a missed call to 18005680828 since 828 is BBC Earth HD's LCN but they activated BBC Earth SD(829). This has happened thrice already. Somebody help me out

How do I subscribe to Sony BBC Earth HD?Firstly, the app/website doesn't work. I make my selection but upon hitting the submit button, the page just freezes. Second, the CC guys can only remove channels, they don't add channels anymore. Thirdly, the missed call number. I gave a missed call to 18005680828 since 828 is BBC Earth HD's LCN but they activated BBC Earth SD(829). This has happened thrice already. Somebody help me out
PM me for help.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock