Dish TV General Discussions Thread

• Thread starter Sajee
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 10,330
  • Views: Views 1,032,150
Yesterday I activated NGC Music via missed call on dishtv. It got activated within seconds. I was wondering whether the channel will be continued on Dishtv as it got discontinued on Tata Sky few days back who is directly related to Star.This also desists me moving towards Tata Sky as it only has the option of VH1 now while Airtel has 9xo and VH1 while Dishtv has Ngc music and VH1 to go for..

Two days ago In a conversation with cc, when I asked for 9x jalwa and News18 Rajasthan she said that it's not available for North Zone. These channels are available fir South costumers. When I insisted on for availability of these channels, she told that if you want to see these channels give us request for engineers visit and he will shift your zone. As I am on Non stop pack and I don't want to break my Non stop pack so I denied her offer.

Lets see some of them get added via DD free dish route specifically 9X Jalwa E24 and wow music.

Dishtv website is down for maintenance or what?

Showing me this msg

504 Gateway Time-out
The server didn't respond in time.

FcwEmqJ.jpg
Confimed by @Airtel_Presence :

Star Sports 1
Star Sports 1 HD
Star Sports 1 Hindi
Star Sports 1 Hindi HD
Star Sports 1 Telugu
Star Sports 1 Tamil
Star Sports 1 Kannada

Will be under free preview for IPL season to all users.
Tatasky and Airtel digital tv are providing free IPL 2019 but our badluck that we have Dishtv :wall:

Tatasky and Airtel digital tv are providing free IPL 2019 but our badluck that we have Dishtv :wall:
Not capable form dish tv only removed from important channel and add form only baba channel totally shutdown process add channel very bad news for dish tv only loot for dish tv customer service Not :wall::hb::damn:

Till trai rule was not implemented I talk with cc of dishtv and tell them to add all channels of broadcasters in reply they said to me that the channels is going to add when the trai rule is going to implement but till now there is no sign of any channels and now I realised that dishtv is completely selifish company and few days ago I was seeing a youtube video in which youtuber give a real reason why dishtv is not adding channels that is due to the very high carriage fees charged by dishtv to broadcasters

Till trai rule was not implemented I talk with cc of dishtv and tell them to add all channels of broadcasters in reply they said to me that the channels is going to add when the trai rule is going to implement but till now there is no sign of any channels and now I realised that dishtv is completely selifish company and few days ago I was seeing a youtube video in which youtuber give a real reason why dishtv is not adding channels that is due to the very high carriage fees charged by dishtv to broadcasters
Oh my god.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock