Dish TV General Discussions Thread

• Thread starter Sajee
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 10,324
  • Views: Views 1,029,142
* its not like that so easy- I will remove all bouquet or channels at one time.
Suppose among 8 channels - I had selected earlier.
a, b, c, d, e, f, g, h
*Now if I want to remove "b" & "c", and want to add i, j & k, now what shall I do?
Anyone who r using will first remove the b & c from the selection list, and search & select the channel i, j & k, and submit.
*Now what will be the result- all my earlier selected channels & bouquet will deleted & only i, j & k channels will be added along with mandatory bst pack
* And what I notice - I have to select all my desired bouquet & channels (excluding b & c) again, and submit.
One can Add remove Channels/Pack simultaneously
Or Can remove>Submit>Check result/Validity+Bill>Add>Submit>Check result and validity/total bill .

* its not like that so easy- I will remove all bouquet or channels at one time.
Suppose among 8 channels - I had selected earlier.
a, b, c, d, e, f, g, h
*Now if I want to remove "b" & "c", and want to add i, j & k, now what shall I do?
Anyone who r using will first remove the b & c from the selection list, and search & select the channel i, j & k, and submit.
*Now what will be the result- all my earlier selected channels & bouquet will deleted & only i, j & k channels will be added along with mandatory bst pack
* And what I notice - I have to select all my desired bouquet & channels (excluding b & c) again, and submit.
I faced the same problem..... and the question will i be charged twice for the same selected channels on the same day???

One can Add remove Channels/Pack simultaneously
Or Can remove>Submit>Check result/Validity+Bill>Add>Submit>Check result and validity/total bill .
*There is my question. Why I can not remove & add channel at same time ? Why it will submit only the last time added channels & delete the earlier channels. I have remind the bouquets & channels lists all the time- whenever I am using map tool.
*I dont know- there is bug or software/ technical issue or dish tv is doing it intentionally. But one think is clear- we have to spend a schedule time daily to remove/ add channels and check the last price whether it is may not crossing out budget amount.

*There is my question. Why I can not remove & add channel at same time ? Why it will submit only the last time added channels & delete the earlier channels. I have remind the bouquets & channels lists all the time- whenever I am using map tool.
*I dont know- there is bug or software/ technical issue or dish tv is doing it intentionally. But one think is clear- we have to spend a schedule time daily to remove/ add channels and check the last price whether it is may not crossing out budget amount.
Bro it's not happening with me I can remove and add channels at same time, first you don't have to select base pack again when you want to add channel simply open maptool a window will open with your selected channels exit it than again add or remove channel you want and when done press save/done.

Please help me regarding multi connection NCF charges in dish tv.
I want to buy secondary connection

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock