Dish TV General Discussions Thread

• Thread starter Sajee
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 10,338
  • Views: Views 1,029,998
I have one doubt, I got Dish TV connection two weeks ago. It's NXT HD STB. The channels numbers are totally different than regular Dish TV. And I got Videocon D2h channel numbers. Why?
Anyone please reply.

I have one doubt, I got Dish TV connection two weeks ago. It's NXT HD STB. The channels numbers are totally different than regular Dish TV. And I got Videocon D2h channel numbers. Why?
Anyone please reply.
It is most likely that the installer aligned the dish towards ST2 which is D2H's satellite. Are you in any way located in south India?

It is most likely that the installer aligned the dish towards ST2 which is D2H's satellite. Are you in any way located in south India?
Yes, Karnataka.
But the channel numbers are totally different if I search in dish TV app also.

Last edited:
Yes, Karnataka.
But the channel numbers are totally different if I search in dish TV app also.
Then it is most probable that you have been aligned to ST2 which is default (I think) for south Indian customers. Are you missing some channels that you would otherwise like to view and is available in SES-8/NSS6?
Realignment is possible, contact customer care for more information.

Then it is most probable that you have been aligned to ST2 which is default (I think) for south Indian customers. Are you missing some channels that you would otherwise like to view and is available in SES-8/NSS6?
Realignment is possible, contact customer care for more information.
Thanks for the info, Sir 😊

Dear Sir,
When will Update for Dish Tv Sirappana offer for 6-12 Month with Tamil Complete SD or HD for St2 ?
Raj Networks
Jaya Networks
Mega Networks Sirappana Pack offers for st2 ?

Sad News : Raj Tv, Raj Plus, Raj Musix and Raj News Tamil, Mega Pack and Jaya Networks are unsubscribed channels for St2 today
Paid date : 20-11-2018 for Rs. 1400 for 12 Months
Date Due : 27-11-2019

10 Missed call are error Channels for Raj Tv, Raj Plus, Raj Musix and Raj News Tamil, Mega Tv, 24, Musix and KTV HD and Sun TV HD, Sun Music HD
- 1800 568 -0XXX for St2 and Please New Missed call Channels numbers will replaces

Last edited:
New Siripanna
104.14​
Total Channel Count 27

Package Price 88.25

NCF 85.00

Total Price 173.25

Total Price (With GST) 204

New Siripanna 6 Months = 1224
New Siripanna 12 Months = 1224

No Raj Networks & Mega Networks Channels

10 Missed call are error Channels for Raj Tv, Raj Plus, Raj Musix and Raj News Tamil, Mega Tv, 24, Musix and KTV HD and Sun TV HD, Sun Music HD
- 1800 568 -0XXX for St2 and Please New Missed call Channels numbers will replaces

Yes bro, missed call not working, but in dish tv website, able to activate, i'm activated this channels on past month

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock